Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just another one of Those Days<3

So i'm haveing one of those days, where I just don't feel secure in the skin im in now. I just feel really insecure, and I feel like I don't want to share my feelings because i'll have to get into why i'm feeling insecure, and I just don't feel like talking about myself that much. Its just really frustrating. I think its because I don't really have anyone I can talk to in my house. I mean, I have a very supportive family, but its just really hard for them to understand what i'm going through sometimes now, which I totally get. Its just, when i'm haveing these types of days, what I really need to work on is how to get through, because I know during this long road to recovery, i'm going to have a lot of these days, because i've had a lot of them already, and gotten through them, I just need to work on ways that will really help me get through, and not dwell on what im insecure about that day.

much love always.

<3, Lisa Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment