Friday, February 27, 2009

Breathe<3

Its been a few days since my last post. Lately, i've been busy getting used to my new school, soccer workouts, cheer and such. Its hard i'll admit. I mean, I'm a very social person naturally, but I don't consider myself "friends" with anyone from the new school yet. I think it'll take more than a week to develope a real friendship. I mean, i've had offers to hang, and stuff, but its just i'm still getting used to the new school and everything. There's still a lot of people and faces that I don't recognnize, and I'm sure it'll be like that for awhile. Other than that stuff, I've been a little unsure of my body. Just because of all the workouts and stuff. I'm starting to develope a lot of new muscle too that I'm not used to haveing in certain places now and i dont know if I like it or not yet. I guess its just insecurity right now. And now im just ranting... :].

I hope everyone has a good weekend.


much love always.

xo Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment