Friday, February 13, 2009

Hope<3

Take a deep breath. There is hope in recovery. We can do this. Anyone struggling with any type of eating disorder... or any type of disorder at all... recovery IS possible. NEVER say NEVER. Because once you tell yourself that, you start believeing that, and that's not going to help yourself or anyone around you. Always know, that there is never a time when you are not loved, and that there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. Even though I myself have only seen the dimness of it.

much love always.


<3, Lisa Marie xo

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! Recovery can be a long road....I've been there. It's not something that happens overnight, but strength will get you there. It will always be in the back of your mind, but over time you learn how to overcome it.

    If you ever want to talk to someone who can relate, feel free to contact me. My email is on my profile page. In the mean time, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete