Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nutrition Facts For the Soul<3

I feel as if i've been searching for something for so long, like a hunger for something that I couldn't eat, and everytime I would search to find that something I was hungry for..I wouldn't be hungry anymore. I think thats how it all started. My life with anorexia. I know that I will not be with anorexia the rest of my life time, and that is what comforts me. For I know, that anorexia only makes you LESS beautiful, and leaves an emptiness in your heart that nothing can fill..well, nothing...until you truely recover, can fill. Recovery takes time, and time heals everything.

"I got used to the tread-mill love, where no matter how fast you run, your stuck at the starting point, only exhausted." -Maria Mena.



Time heals, and sometimes, time is the hardest thing you'll ever go through in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment