Monday, January 26, 2009

Your Beautiful<3

hey everybody. so first off I just wanted to share a little bit about myself. I am a 15 year old girl with a lot of experiences, and a lot of things to share and give to others. I feel as if everything i've been through has definitely made me a stronger person, but there are still many times where I need help, and need a "safe" place to let out my feelings and share with others. I have dealt a lot over the past year and a half now with weight, and body image, dealing with an eating disorder. Let me tell you, for anyone out there..I feel very strongly about recovery, and about the fact that eating disorders are deinitely not at all glamorous, and during the time before you take that step into recovery..they only make you LESS beautiful.

much love to all, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment